Resource icon

From the Mountain 1.0.0

LucaviX

LucaviX submitted a new resource:

From the Mountain - As is tradition in my maps, you start out in a bad way.

As is tradition in my maps, you start out in a bad way. This Time you start atop the snowy realm once held by Lethes. There are workshops with a nigh unto limitless suply of wood, that is it's a very vast pile. There are no other gods or creatures but this map has been edited to present unique challenges of its own.

This map may be ideal for a good god, but rapid expansion could take place with enough prayer power, so evil gods should have a slight advantage getting themselves established...

Read more about this resource...

Kay this map was a mistake, I intended to upload another version. If you would, could you please remove this one and replace it with the last From the Mountain map I sent?

Thanks much, this version is much better than the one I accidently uploaded.

This map rules! The only bad thing about it is that the creature gets thirsty but a quick portal can fix that. This map is big, based on land 2 you can build an empire as you see fit here!

Kay, erm, this is kind of a Sandbox map. The only actual enemy on it are wolves, bad ol wolves eating yer villagers comming from the forest. Hehe.

This map is awesoume! Though i would like it if you could add toys in for creatures, Like 2 beach balls a few dies and a big teddy. Oh could you make a multiplayer version where players co-op to spread out?

Back