Friendly Granary?

jumbo297

Hello, I'm back after an extremely long absence and am once again blindly stumbling around the BW2 directory trying to fiddle with the game.

Anyway, this time I just want to remove the unhappiness that comes with the granary (if that's possible) and any help would be greatly appreciated.  :D

Thanks.

I think that would be the alignment modifier. The last digit for the Greek granery in GameBalanceBuilding.txt

BW2 modding WIKI

See, I would have thought that would be the impact that the building had on your alignment; anyway I'll give it a try and see what happens.[br][br]Added: [time]1240647160[/time]No, that didn't make a difference; unless I did it wrong, which is always a large possibility.

That was just a wild guess. :upside

Take a look through the other balance files and see if you can find any other references to the granery. If so look for a negative number. Which is usually how something evil is represented.

http://www.bwfiles.com/files/index.php?action=file&id=632

Take a look at this. It's an xml file that changes the villa's happiness level. I'm sure its editable to allow you to do the same with granaries.

Right, I keep forgetting about the PlacementData.xml file.  :blush

Code:
	<object type="abode" name="greek_abode_granary">
		<basevalue impressiveness="0.8" />
		<basevalue impress_falloff="0.85" />
		<usesmap impressiveness="true" fertility="false" />
		<rule stat="capacity" applyto="factories" radius="35.0" startvalue="3.0" endvalue="0.0" />
		<rule stat="productivity" applyto="fields" radius="35.0" startvalue="0.6" endvalue="0.2" />
		<rule stat="productivity" applyto="factories" radius="35.0" startvalue="0.6" endvalue="0.2" />
		<rule stat="happiness" applyto="living_quarters" radius="35.0" startvalue="[color=red]-0.8" [/color] endvalue=[color=red]"-0.3"[/color] />
		<rule stat="happiness" applyto="recreational" radius="35.0" startvalue=[color=red]"-0.8"[/color] endvalue=[color=red]"-0.3"[/color] />
	</object>

Back