Freeze Creature Miracles + more

thepinkkitty

Hey everyone. So, I was fiddling around on this map with lots of creatures in a pen and I made my creature teleport from the outside to the in. I then decided, hey why don't I have another useless attempt at teaching Sparkles some creature miracles. I noticed that he learnt loving and strength so I was happy about that. Then I thought, aha, how about I freeze one, that's a good idea. Then I did, made positively sure that Sparkles was watching and cast it.
What? No light bulb? No percentage sign? No creature pointing? Sparkles just nods and goes off. Am I doing something wrong? I was making sure that he was watching, he was in view of the miracle and the creature got frozen correctly.

This also happened with shrink and enlarge.

You have to demonstarte casting that miracle on another creature for him to learn thouse ones.

Well I did. It's happened before so I tried again, really hard but he never did it. In the end I just gave him the miracle ball and he learned like that.

well dont try giving him the miracle seeds to him.
as far as i can say you can only teach your creature those miracles on creature isle.

god of jellybeens said:
as far as i can say you can only teach your creature those miracles on creature isle.

Not really, my B&W creature knows those miracles. But I kinda forgot how I taught him though.

I don't think it's really worth the time to teach your creature to use creature miracles since they don't last long enough.

Back