Resource icon

Fox Creature 1.0.0

• Thread starter the Great Dementron
  • Start date
It's a shame you couldn't fiddle with the tail aswell.
;p it looks kinda silly with the bright purple tail.
But other than that it's a really cool skin, I'm going to try it out later.

Overall the skin is really awsome. kudos to you =D the only thing that throws me off is the tail. But I'm still going to try it out ^_^. keep up the good work!

I wolud say, that this skin is a very good skin, so that i would use the Fix-Creature for the good Wolf for my Megamod. Are you agreed with this, "the Great Dementron "? It's very important.

I don't know who uploaded some of my mods here, but I'm glad they did, because in the years since I last played this the site where I originally uploaded has gone down, and I lost all my files.

This isn't just a skin, I remodelled the good and evil forms to make them a bit foxier. Remodelling the base form causes too many problems to be worth it.

This is the only one of my files on this site to include the original readme. I followed the instructions on the readme and the cbn worked just fine, making the tail the appropriate color of orange for each alignment.

I know this is a bit late, but I don't mind people using my files in packs as long as they credit me.

Back