Fireballing Your Way Out ??

thepinkkitty

Well, at some point or another there comes a time when I must lock my creature in his pen with rocks. Sometimes he tries to kick the rocks and he always kicks his toys around (to damage my temple, I think. Damn creatures!) and whenever I try to nice it up and put trees in there he kicks them back out (which I think is mainly cause he doesn't like trees).

Then suddenly, he goes into a miracle action and I'm like oh my god, is he going to cast wood? Or is he...

Going To Cast FIREBALL/LIGTHNING ! Then it says "Your creature messed up that miracle: he's still inexperienced in it".

Does anyone know what he's trying to do?

Does he know the fireball lightning?

If not its a glitch of which your creature learns to do them miracles by practising them. Im not sure if its a glitch or what but my creature was halfway learning the fireball, locked him up and then he tried it and it went up more percent?

I remember teaching one of my creatures all the miracles (except megablast and evil miracles increase) and I don't think he fireballed the rocks or I would have definitely remembered it, cause I would have practically had a heart-attack if it went on my temple and I would slap it to 110.

He is just trying to break free of his prison.
You blocked him in he's just trying to get out. You have acidentialy rediscovered an old trick for teaching Megablast.

Oh coolio! I got an old trick, yay! But no way am I teaching him megablast. God knows what could happen when I... experiment... on them with a certain aggressive creature miracle.

Yep, that is an old trick. :D

Just be thankful that he doesn't know lightning. Did that once with a creature who did and he used that on the rocks instead attenpting the MB. This set the rocks alight and scared the heck out of him.

It might be an idea to check the creature cave to see which miracle he's actually attempting to do.

And the moral of the story is.......never block your creatures exit hole.
Sometimes it can backfire.  :sorry .. I just had to post this.

Gremxula said:
And the moral of the story is.......never block your creatures exit hole.
Sometimes it can backfire.  :sorry .. I just had to post this.

:laugh2 True!

But Nessie did it, and she didn't know any evil miracles (except from storm when I thought it was good cause it helped water crops. I didn't know it was evil) and when you do storm it's got a gesture on it.

lol, I remember over and over when I go city-builder, my creature would end up fainting and trapped around the temple (because buildings are blocking everywhere a creature can walk).  Then as soon as he wants to go somewhere else, he'll start stomping on and lighting houses on fire.

I suppose it's the same thing.

Thats one thing you have to do in both games leave clear route/s to the various places your creature will need to visit.

Not if you teach him where and when to use it. :)

Creatures will nearly always choose the least costly option (that they know) to get out of a situation.

Meh... trapping the creature in his pen is counterproductive.  By leashing him FAR away from your villages, VERY close (I'm talking centimetres) to a tree, he should just stand there and be very, very sad (or angry, depending on training), and not indirectly attempt to destroy your temple.  Although, most "get the creature outta here" methods (including the leash method) have drawbacks, usually involving wildlife or trees, at least in my experience.

I've yet to have a creature that didn't megablast my village or temple at the sight of bats/birds, or often, pigs.  *shudder* 

Fireballs and lightning seem even worse, given their low energy cost and quick casting speed; the stupid beast would just keep casting and casting, the rocks getting hotter and hotter, villagers screaming as their huts and storehouses, and eventually their very flesh burst into flames...

I suspect that any time you plan to barricade a creature into its pen, it would be wise to have a large supply of scaffolding in reserve.

Wow... I wish I didn't teach Star fireball and lightning...

What's worst was that I've just taught him fireball increase!

Don't panic your creature will normally only use the increase version to impress.
My understanding of the creature logic is if he is aiming at a single target he a single fireball is more efficient than a fan of 3 balls.
Remember that your creature draws the energy to cast his miracles from within his own body.

Back