Explaining the CRACKS!

havoc

Elder
  :alert  let me begin with this: pardon my bad spelling an' nonsensicalnessness due to the fat fact that i hit my head whilst falling from a tree, that is also the reason its going to seem very simple(jeez my head hurts) . now lets get on with it... omg lets see if i can fit this on one page :p

okay there has been a small bit of talk about "No-CD cracks" as of late and i just want to clearify  it a little, due to lack of people reading up on things like this. expesially to noobs nooblies noobettes choobs

errm.... NEW people    excuse me

firstly  No CD crcks can be "BAD" with a capital "B" because they can be very glitch...icaly, And  no body wants to have their computer feeling sickly and stuff  :(
so be carefullllll :alert .

secondly  not ALL no CD cracks are bad mind you some can be fairly nice and glitch free but alot are err... UN-SAFE-E and bad for your computer  :cmad  and for your copy black and white (buy one today)
and thats why you should be carefullllll  :alert .

thirdlily and lastily stop calling them "No-CD patches" for they are NOT patches because they are NOT made by the official makers of the game and that is another reason why they can be generally harmfull and why you should be  carefulllll :alert .

So please if you do decide to get one in spite of what i've just said, please be carefullllll :alert .

this has been havoc as your guide through the world of "Insert subject here"

thankies for reading

:grin2

Yes!  And it causes people not to grow, so you don't want it! :p

I can't help but feel responisble for... whatever that was that havoc wrote. ^_^;
Sorry about that, but i assure you i'm not a noob/nooblie/noobette/choob(?).
Also, gonna have to correct you on that last point. Some games DO have No-CD patches.

End note: Man I miss tree climbing. lthough can't say i miss falling out... although it is generally faster than climbing down.

Hyugoman said:
I can't help but feel responisble for... whatever that was that havoc wrote. ^_^;
Sorry about that, but i assure you i'm not a noob/nooblie/noobette/choob(?).
Also, gonna have to correct you on that last point. Some games DO have No-CD patches.

End note: Man I miss tree climbing. lthough can't say i miss falling out... although it is generally faster than climbing down.

i was talking strictly about black and white

and i wasnt directing this at you or anyone else  :laugh:

and ill have you know that tree assaulted me   :blush

i am currently fileing a police report!

Yeah well make use of your tree whilst its there.
Before you know it some council bigjobs will have it cut down and burnt for all to see for bonfire night.  :cry

Back