Evil Creatures!

thepinkkitty

Yes I just made a topic like two seconds ago, but then realised I have something else to add, but I felt it was to be in a different topic.

So hey, I returned to Black and White again, the addicting game, and I actually completed it for the second time, without using as many cheats! Then I made a new profile straight away to play it again. My first profile's creature is a horse, and the second profile is a chimp.

Normally in the past, all my creatures are good while I'm evil, but this time no matter what I do with my creatures they slowly become evil over time. They do go a-wandering and probably eat animals, humans and fish, but should that really make them so evil? I teach them to be evil to other God's creatures and temples so does that have a bigger effect? Because before the good and bad balanced out my horse and he was just neutral, but then in the last land he went all good because I was evil and the curse got lifted. I have the Cache Pack installed and I've never had any problems with it before, but I clicked X-Curse cause I don't have any patches for the game and I've heard it still affects the creature. Now all my creatures are evil! I dunno if it has something to do with the X-Curse... and I'm not too bothered that they're evil, except the horses's evil skin is... yeah. Buckteeth is all I can say. But it's never happened to me before.

I've had past issues with the Cache Pack completely ruining my game and messing up the size, species, and alignment of my creatures.

I think if you copy-replace the good or neutral creature skin over the _evil one, you'll have an evil creature that uses the "other" skin you copyed.... just make sure you keep it named as the evil one..... gosh, did that make any sense at all   :upside

Back