Resource icon

Eve 1.0.0

This is a great skin! Once i learned how to change skins, I applied it to my leopard, and now she looks great. ^__^ I always wanted an eve creature, now I have one of my very own.

Looks nice, but for some reason she has the regular leopard texture and not the Eve one, She's just a female leopard now.

Oh I see it's only the good one, you probly ment for it to be like that. Anyway very nice work.

hey god since u r here almost all te time can u tell me why eve cant move her mouth correctly???

eve can't move her mouth properly cos the way her face is made up, for example her jaw has been pushed back into her head to give her a female looking face, if you compared her face to a male leopards face you will see that the male leopards face it much more longer. and thats why her jaw is kinda wierd! =) hope that helps =)

Wow you did such a good job! Eve is my favorite creature its awsome to see girl creatures for once. us girls can be bad ass too!
You should make and eve version of some other creatures or a BW2 Eve!

I noticed if you pair this eve next to the real eve then you will see theres slight differences. (Foot.)

Back