decision

Capulet

Hi, I tried to PM one of the other members but I didnt see it on my profile options (maybe I have to have a certain amount of post?) so I'm putting this here.
Recently I got a new Pc ( like yesterday)  :;): and i thought my old video card would work but it ended up I needed a PCI-E card because that was what my slot has. So now  I have a question:
Which of these video cards is best to show most of the things ?(e.x. fur, fields, ect. I tried looking on google for recommended cards but had no luck.)

e-GeForce™ 6200 LE Video Card          which is 60 smackers or
e-GeForce 7300 GS Graphics Card          $100

also I hope I posted in the right place. I appreciate the help :;):
(sorry I'm not a ATI fan)

Hi, you can't use the PM system intil you have a minimum of three posts. Which is about now but I think that posting this sort of stuff on the boards is better since then you should get more than one opinion.

I'd go with the 7300 because it should give you better performance and detail than the 6300. here's a listing of all the chipsets available and the specs. At the bottom of the page is a listing of reviews of the various chipsets so that you can compare performance.

FotD said:
Any real reason to that, Kays?

Yep, it's because I'm getting grumpy and want to discourage people from registering and then PMing me with questions. :p

Definite 7300 or if you can try get a 7900 it runs any game smoothly

Back