death sounds

MigX

Hello everyone, anyone knows how to delete the annoying "Death!!" Sounds when a villager die? It's extremely annoying, and more if the death is for older villagers (death!!!death!!!death!!!!!!)..

So, how to find and delete this sound file without install de 1.1 patch? Pleasee :help

There's probably a file for it in the Audio folder of the game files - you could try finding it and deleting it, or replacing it with an empty file of the same name. The easiest way though would be to install patch 1.1!

1.1 and 1.2 crashes the game after 10 minutes of gameplay, thats the problem... i dont want to lost the wood/food glitches (miracles) and no need any other fixes, just that annoying sound  :help pleasee

It's unfortunate to loose those glitches, but you get used to it.

Most of us used the relic trick to build mega-large Norse wonders to compensate.

Just take some fully charged relics (even one or two might be enough) and place them in a circle just big enough to fit a Wonder scaffold.  Then take the necessary number of scaffolds from a Norse Workshop and low and behold, you've started building the biggest Norse wonder possible :) .

I know how to do that, but, with 1.1 patch, my game crashes after 10 minites o gameplay :(

Soooo.... where is the file/data/script that have or comanded that sound?

No idea myself.

Your better bet might be to try and get the 1.1 patch working properly.  Have you tried XP emulators and all that?

Nope, using wimdows 7 ultimate 64 bits, all games works great, no incopatibility detected, but with 1.1 patch, the game crashes after 10 - 15 minutes. Idk why :(

Does this include patch 1.2 as well? You can install that, and it will give you the benefits of 1.1.

I remember... idk where, but i readed about it... and theres r a file that can be deleted, extracting one of the sad files

Back