damn earthquakes in japanese home land

Gande

is there a way to defend you village against those suckn earthquakes cause my village is getting trashed up  :p
but it makes the game a little harder

dont you guys think the first 7 islands were very easy if i was peter Molyneux :yourock: i would on island 3 let the norse send 100 soldiers instead of 10 crapass noob soldiers :devil

I WILL HELP YOU. When the land turns green and red but you dont see that blue light and the guy didnt say FIRE UP THAT EARTHQUAKE WONDEr save. Then if the earthquake hits your town reaload and see if that one hits your land if it does then reload till it dosnt hit you. THIS IS TESTED BY ME AND WORKS

Since he cannot case it within your influence range. What I've done is to extend my influence as far as possible so there is less chance of damaging the city.

And don't rebuild until after the scars have healed.

cool i never thought of that kays.
well what i did i got really annoyed of him using his wonder so the first time which i failed was that i sent my creature in and took some damage of the wonder (untill it got slaughtered by archers) so they couldnt use it but than they sent loads of platoons.
and i got mad and restarted so the second time what i did is, i had like 2 platoons of 50, i got my creature to bang down the walls of the city (the one with the wonder) than i got my creature to guide my troops and they tookover it and lots of towns joined me  and now i can use the wonder.Also you could take over the easy towns and they use the earthquake on them simple.

Can't you defend your town with the wind miracle? ???  I did it with the tornado and it worked :)  ( I didn't have a change to do it with the earthquake :p I was to late... :p)

Back