Creatures Isle [Cant have creatures pet in local network!]

drakenx9

:( :( :( :( :( Help Please  :( :( :( :( :(

There is no check box next to the chatbox to make it so i can have my other creature. "The Creatures Pet."

HELP PLEASE

I think the bad conscience, says that you can use the mini of ur creature at the end, after the breeding!

MP only uses one creature per player or team of players.
The tyke is never your creature so you can not use him as your creature.
There is a way to cheat and use tyke as your main creature if you really want him but this is instead of your main creature not as well as. Look in these forums for how to tattoo Tyke and go online when he is yours.

There is a way to cheat and use tyke as your main creature if you really want him but this is instead of your main creature not as well as. Look in these forums for how to tattoo Tyke and go online when he is yours.

I don't know if that was ever posted on these boards. But it's not something I'd recomend doing without a proper backup.

[me=Kays]remembers getting stuck with a full grown Rooster as a pet. :rolleyes[/me]

Gremxula said:
MP only uses one creature per player or team of players.
The tyke is never your creature so you can not use him as your creature.
Someone else used tyke as a secondary creature :(      ....

Why can't I?!

drakenx9 said:
Someone else used tyke as a secondary creature :(       ....

I thought that it was possible. ???

Don't know how to solve your problem though.

I may have spoke too soon but I have only the "use apprentice tick box" in CI skirmish games and was remembering B&W MP.
It may be possible to use your Tyke if the game is hosted from CI and not B&W.
If I get a chance I will try it out over the weekend on the family LAN with a spare PC.

Yes but when the baby crature is born the bad conscience says something about training him for gods online?[br][br]Added: [time]1188233720[/time]Oh s*** i gave a spoiler away!  :angry

Sorry about that, i give the spoilers to easy. Can i edit my post, im suh an idot in these forums swearing!  :(

Back