Creature teachings

KillerPenguin

Elder
Urg it has been a long time since I played the game, I remember spending sleepless nights teaching Spike every single miracle in the game, trust me not a easy task, I loved how he took over towns, First the bird miracle, then regular storm, followed by a spell shield then finally he danced xD.
But now Alas, its been almost 2 years and I have started training a new Tiger, by the same name Spike. But now i Really don't want to teach him all those miracles since he did not used the increase ones much (except mega blast) So now I turn to the people of Kayssplace to help me decide what miracles should I teach him this time.
:D

I think that would depend on whether you're planning on taking the evil or good route

I would teach him the basics first like: food, wood, water, heal, birds, fireball and storm.
After that you can teach him these: heal increase, food increase and fireball increase.

Food inc never gets used, so why bother. i'd be tempted to teach him the lightning instead of fireball.

Just don't bother teaching him the creature miracle. The effects are to short lived to be of any use.

Yah those. The effect on the other creature only last about 5 seconds.

Ah yes, I hated those, you by the time you cast  it, its over. heck even Spike never used them not even once and I am taking megablast out of the teaching, took 3ish days to teach the second form of it, never again lol

Back