Creature switching.

Hyugoman

Is there any downside to training your creature to use miricles as something intelligent, then switching him to something less so?
For example... I was going to take a lion, teach it the miricles I want, then use the guy in Land 1 to give me a Leopard. is there any downside here?

Nope, What Will Happen All Hes Powers And Mind Well Go Straight To The Leopard So He Will Know Everything And I Mean Everything

Also What Quest IS That?

Ive Installed A Skin For Evil Leopard So He Looks Neutral

The creature changer in land one, behind the boat.
He offers you a Leopard, a Horse, a Mandrill and a Gorrilla. But only if you have used the creature installers.
I think you can download them on this site.

Okay I just converted a rather well trained Turtle into the Leopard by using the Creature Man, and two of his 100% miricles wents down to 98%.
I know thats not a problem but it is still something...

You should not realy change creature types too often.
There was a well known cheat that did the reverse.
You had say a tiger  and changed it for an  ape a few times through 2 different changers to gain apes knowledge with tiger strenth.
I never used it myself just aware it was there.

I usually only do it once, as soon as I get the creature.
I was just curious to see if anything would happen. My new Leopard seems pretty much the same as the Turtle now.

I just like the Tigers ......Period...
They have the 3 qualities you need .
They are Fast, Powerful and obedient. They may take longer to train  but it is also true they stick to their training longer.

Only real thing that put me off the Tiger was it's appearence when good.
The Leopard seems to suit me better. And I agree with you about the obidience thing. Any time i've tried an ape it always seems to slack off and play.

Gremxula said:
You should not realy change creature types too often.
There was a well known cheat that did the reverse.
You had say a tiger  and changed it for an  ape a few times through 2 different changers to gain apes knowledge with tiger strenth.
I never used it myself just aware it was there.

That's a trick which was described in a FAQ which seems to have gotten lost. It was generally used by clans to quickly teach a creature a number of miracles quickly for online play.

Does anyone remember exactly how to do it?

Hyugoman said:
Okay I just converted a rather well trained Turtle into the Leopard by using the Creature Man, and two of his 100% miricles wents down to 98%.
I know thats not a problem but it is still something...

You might find that it actually is 100% but just not showing it as such. If you're not already aware of it, when you use a creature changer, your creature will loose some of his learnt knowledge.

We do host all four creature unlockers in the downloads and that fella in the hut is known as the creature breeder. :)

I think I may still be able to find the info but that is from long ago.

Back