Creature Size change?

Wuze

Hi everybody.

I have got a question. There is this Change creature size changing mod. Well, I really want to see a big creature, but I chacked some comments about it on an other side and it says, if you bought your creature a toy, the game might crash!
How can I unbuy the toy from the tribute menu?
How fast does the creature size increase, anyways?

Wuze

I haven't played with it much but appearantly some of the results can be funky. Since you're only changing a file, if it crashes, then just revert back to the old file.

The trainer might be a better way of changing creature size.

Thanks for the answers.

The things I don't like about the trainers is, that you can't change everything back to normal. What I mean is cheating to find out and then go back to original.
Anyways. I checked out the file for the creature size change... thing... and there is just ONE NUMBER CHANGED. What that means: The size of the creature in the game is determined by one value of a specific number. Well, I don't know why people write that their computer crashes just because of the size of the creature. Did really anything happen when one of you made the biggest creature ever?
One more question I want to be answered: How long does it take to raise the creature to the biggest size?

Thanks to all, Wuze.

PS.: I like to comprehense as much as possible to one Reply. A lot to be answered, but I think it's worth it. Good night...

it realy depends on how you take care of your creature.
some things to keep in mind:
keep  ur creature happy
keep him well fed
make sure he gets his sleep
and for big muscles have your creature workout with a big rock.

Back