Creature Rival

Stormiracle10

Please help me. What creatures do the rival tribes have? I don't mean Botg, just B&w 2. Thanks!

The Norse have a Wolf. On the last Japanese land is a tiger and on the last Aztec land it's that ape/gorilla which you see doing the volcano epic when you get driven out of the Greek homeland.

Is the Ape the same as the ape that the Aztec God has. If not, maybe after it fied, that's it Zombie or something.

No, i don't think so. In the Lionhead website, it says the Aztec God's creature is an ape. (It says, the Ape is angry or something in the pictures.)

I think it is a Gorilla, If you look in the Data\ctr folder there's a bgorilla folder as well as an bape folder.

the folder for the aztecs creature on BOTG is bzombieape, at least i think, im pretty saure it is

The creature definatley looks like a gorilla, not an ape though

Dan25

:angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry All though they do both probably throw flaming poop at you, they are apes okay? :angry :cmad

Lol storm.
Alright here's the thing...of course i can be wrong...
The creature is supposed to be a gorilla, however Lionhead Studios only made the Ape Model, so they used the Ape with a gorilla skin. (I'm pretty sure this is it, but I can be wrong)

NOT LITTERALY! :angry But I agree with Zolt. It was meant to be a gorrila, but they didn't have a gorrila model.

Back