Creature Problem

Akkan

what the....... everytime i give my creture food it will throw it away and poo on it.......... i have hit him for many times....... but he still do that......... how to change his mind to not pooing no food? any good ways recommended?

Have him pick up the food using the Leash of Learning.  Rub his belly until he is about 10% rewarded.  This should make him eat the food.  Immediately reward him about 50%.  Immediately he will try to pick up the same kind of food again and eat it.  Once he's done that reward him about 20%.

That should do it :;): .

yea i know that!!! but it isnt working......... he keeps pooing on the food..........

FP's  advice was good for most creatures but we cant tell what you have done to him to make him poo on food in the first place.

When are you hitting him before or after he pooped. The best thing to do would be to hit him after he has thrown away the food and begins crouching to poop, then hit him before he really starts pooping. This makes sure u punish the correct action. Make sure to stroke him when he poops on trees or rocks or wherever you do want him to poop  or he might end up constipating. In the meanwhile feed him like Fenton Pat said, it has to work eventually Oh and while u do this dont give him the same sort of food all the time, give him diverse types of stuff you want him to eat, it might take a while, like a hour or longer depending on how old your creature is and how good the food pooping knowledge is.

Back