Creature oddness.

Knuckles_Echidna71

I'm noticing wierd stuff in my gameplay... like overrunnign alignment that just keeps going. There was the evil Norse wolf on one and his alignment was so far evil his head was sinking into his own graphics... really very odd.  :shocked
I dont think its graphics card, I just bought a brand new one. x_x;; And I do have the patch installed.

There is a known graphical problem with the wolf that has been reported elsewhere. It's not your card or wolf. Similar problems happen with good wolves as well.

Whats really wierd is sometimes my tigers foot gets stuck to the ground and thenhe trys to move and his leg is stretched about 20 feet its really weird but really funny. :laugh2

i was dropping like 15 trees in the villager store really fast and some how i got like 5 trees to hover above it and i cant grap them.
:shocked            :D

:shocked ...weird.

On an older PC, with a game called Tresspasser (if i'm allowed to talk about another game here, if not, slap me for being bad.  :blush) it had quite a few glitches, which added some ounce of amuzement to the gameplay... things stretching out of proportion, moving things and then being unable to pick them up again or drop them, etc.

I hope that it's nothing too serious though and doesn't limit the game to the point where more glitches appear... Maybe worth letting the people at lionhead on the B&W2 forum know about, so they can give a more accurate answer or a patch for the problem?  ???

Since I haven't run my copy of B&W2 just yet, I can't say i've come accross anything strange... but that could change.  :laugh2

Back