Creature help

Littleone

I am trying to teach my creature to use the oneshot water miracle and it has been taking me forever to teach him. I took him off the learning leash , put him on the good leash one day , and he actually began to show interest in the miracle shot. He ran over to pick up the oneshot bubble but , when he tried to use it... it just dissappeared.

This must be a glich or something. Can anyone help to explain? I really want to teach my creature this miracle.

Thanks

:angel

One shot miracle learning either

A. goes wrong
B. goes as wanted

When A. three things might happen.

1. Your creature might eat it.
2. Your creature might miraculously make it disappear.
3. Your creature might pick it up, and do nothing.

For the second one, no fix has ever been found, for the first and third one, persistence is required. And perhaps the occasional slap.

Creatures can do all of A above and often do in the right circumstances, but what creatures can't do is use the miricle bubbles themselves.
It is down to the way that the manna  is  stored/used.  As a "god" you cast miracles  from either the power stored in the Temple or stored in a bubble.
The creature uses his own stored energy to cast miracles. This makes sence if you think about it  as a shared  manna pool could cause problems at times.
Creatures can and do learn from what they see going on but they can't use  the bubbles directly.
Assuming you have the miracle in your temple crack open a water miracle andthen shake it off  the manna goes back to your temple reserves. The creature opens one and  the manna is lost , no increase in creature energy or  at your Temple.

Gremxula said:
Creatures can do all of A above and often do in the right circumstances, but what creatures can't do is use the miracle bubbles themselves.
It is down to the way that the manna  is  stored/used.  As a "god" you cast miracles  from either the power stored in the Temple or stored in a bubble.
The creature uses his own stored energy to cast miracles. This makes sence if you think about it  as a shared  manna pool could cause problems at times.
Creatures can and do learn from what they see going on but they can't use  the bubbles directly.
Assuming you have the miracle in your temple crack open a water miracle andthen shake it off  the manna goes back to your temple reserves. The creature opens one and  the manna is lost , no increase in creature energy or  at your Temple.

Ahh , so the creature cannot use the oneshot miracle directly. So I should just make sure I show my creature how the miracle is cast? I am on the 1st Island and so I am trying to teach my creature the basics.

The best way is showing him how to use. Rather than handing him the bubble.

A good map to use for teaching when and how to use miracles is this one.

http://www.bwfiles.com/files/file.php?id=147

Back