Creature Epics

dan25

What me and i think a few other people would like is for your creature to be able to perform epics like you do on daxtero6 bnw1 map, so could someone out thereplease try and find a way, please :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

After the experiences of my creature constantly wanting to incinerate my citadel, in B&W.
I don't think I'm one of those who's interested in seeing creatures perform epic miracles. :p

It might be possible to script this in, but you'll need something to trigger him to perform an epic miracle.

didn't the ape in the begging of the game preform the volcano?
I was wondering if its possibble... I think my B&W2 Creature may be responsable enough to know them... but recently hes been playing godzilla with my villagers and pretending to start gobbling them down... so I dont know if its wise XD

Knuckles_Echidna71 said:
didn't the ape in the begging of the game preform the volcano?
That was just scripted.  The volcano was just scripted to go off at the same time the Ap did his light show.

I think if this did come out, you should be able to control it, eg, a message pops up the first time ur creature is going to use, volcano so you can stop it before it uses it on your town and give it a stroke after it has used it on the opponents town
well, thats wat i think
:upside

Back