Creature Epic

dan25

hi

i think i posted this question about a year ago.....

i have heard a few rumours that there is a mod which lets your creature cast the epic miracles like volcanoe but it depends on your wonder, if someone can put an end to this question that would be gr8

thx

dan25

I have not yet heard of this mod and I somehow doubt it's existance.

That would need to be scripted in or a part of the game engine. Maybe Daxter's added something like that to one of his map. But I don't know.

thx

i read up on it more and found out the person who mentioned it had not made 1, but only trying to, he laid it out all wrong and got lots of people confused

thx anyway

Dan25

Gotta a link, I'm curious. ???

Probably like the Dragon Creature thread on the BWGame boards which is a complete hoax and people are still replying to it.

When creature cant cast epic miracle then how can Aztec monkey cast a volcano? ???

That scene at the begining is a cinema. It's scripted into the game.

When you finally do get to the last land he doesn't use it there, fortunately.

Kays you got me curious now?
I was on BWgame forums and don't remember the dragon creature being mentioned much there but I do remember TOI having the dragon model with skin .
Lionsource also had it with a few skins.
I don't think I ever got it because  I liked my creatures without wings.
I just had a nose round my old PC file folder and found a "red dragon skin" and you have a couple more listed in the download section. http://www.bwfiles.com/files/index.php?action=file&id=12 this looks the best.

Gremxula said:
Kays you got me curious now?
I was on BWgame forums and don't remember the dragon creature being mentioned much there but I do remember TOI having the dragon model with skin .
Lionsource also had it with a few skins.
I don't think I ever got it because  I liked my creatures without wings.

This was for BW2. I forget if the discussion was in the general or the modding forums but ever once in a while someone bumps thinking it's a real skin or mod.

I just had a nose round my old PC file folder and found a "red dragon skin" and you have a couple more listed in the download section. http://www.bwfiles.com/files/index.php?action=file&id=12 this looks the best.

I've heard that there was a red version out there somewhere. Just never had it to add to our downloads. I had used the original version a bit and from what I remember it was a bit buggy.

Back