completed BW2 and now what?

Johanfoppa

i completed the game and i did appear at the norse land again :rolleyes what happens if i complete it again?

I guess you return to the norse land? :p

OMG!!! Your'e from Sweden? Like me? and twelve..omg..du you have MSN!?!?!? :woot

If you complete BnW2, it brings you back to the last norse land, with all the things you earned with tribute and same creature.

If you complete BOTG, it will ask you: Do you want to stay and build or play again?   or somethin like that

NickGodOfAll said:
If you complete BnW2, it brings you back to the last norse land, with all the things you earned with tribute and same creature.

If you complete BOTG, it will ask you: Do you want to stay and build or play again?   or somethin like that

Mine doesn't say anything like that

I'm so getting BOTG... I cannot count the number of times I have thrashed the Aztec god and his ape... get's kinda boring after awhile, so I choose to hang out in the first land where you encounter the Japanese (they are fun for creature training, that is - if you like to wait for their troops to come within range then have your ctr attack... or practice hurling fireballs)  :laugh2

i wish there was a skurmish section at the end
but there isnt
i wish the moders would come up with somthing

There are a number of interestings map available now to play also. :yes

Just not enough since there aren't many people making them.

http://www.bwfiles.com/files/filedriver.php?action=category&id=72

Botg is the add on and will take more hours than $/£ to complete plus a bonus land.

Grem, just wondering how you feel about botg really, I remember you being a CI hater :D  Is BoTG a better add on than CI was?

BOTG is a much better add on than CI was.
At first playing it was much harder and darker than B&W2 and I thought I was going to hate it but then....
Some new tactics and the game is good. I have completed a few times now in all alignments and will probably plat it again, but not yet because I have just started BOTG bonus land. It looks like a B&W2 land but with extras and may become the "skirmish doorway" lots of us want.
Mahu it is for me a propper expnsion. Not like CI just an add on set of mini games and a couple of useless powers.

Swedish:
Hur många svenskar finns på den här sidan?

English:
How many Swedish people is there on this site?

Här ser du en äkta östgöte Callegg^^ (Here you can see a real östgöte Callegg^^)

Back