Can someone help with land seven

dadagia

I've beaten land 7 and got the last town. The people came in and gave me 100,000 tribute, but I didn't win the land. I've been sitting here trying to get more impresiveness, but it's obviously not working because I already have over70,000. Anyone know what is going on. How am I supposed to win.

Check your objectives menu or the village centerto see if there's town left to be taken. Take it by force if impresivness doesn't work.

Land 7, that's the third Japanese isn't it? ???

I believe so.  I had this problem too.  The only things I can suggest are:
  • Take over every town in the land.  The fact there are no villagers in them now will mean you only get a very smale Evil hit :yes .
  • Restart the land

I remember I had this problem once, but I can't quite recall which of the above worked for me.  I remember trying the first one, but I can't remember if it worked :upside :suspect ??? :rolleyes.

i never beat land seven I've gotten there a few times but they keep comin' out with a new patch and i have to start over. :cmad :banghead :bomb :beerwanted:

Okay here's what I did I went and attacked the city with their earthquake wonder and won. Strange???
Anyway I already beat the game yesterday time to go be evil

A pretty stupid question, I guess...
Speaking of land seven, could you help me?
I can't get rid of the obelisk, you know, that silver scroll?
Could anyone help me?
I'v used fireballs, hand forcing, lightning, tried to smash it...
:help :help

There are three ways to solve it.
The good way: Take the villagers and shake them.
The neutral way: Just do nothing
And the evil way:Take some of your villagers and put them at the obelisk too. :)

i think what causes this is that you take the city with impressiveness then the japanese take that city even though there is no one in it. since theirs no one in it you cant impress them now can you?

Rosswell21 said:
i think what causes this is that you take the city with impressiveness then the japanese take that city even though there is no one in it. since theirs no one in it you cant impress them now can you?

Lol, that sounds like a bug in the game. :)

If the town is unoccupied, who's left to impress so they can retake it? ???

soundofpillows said:
i never beat land seven I've gotten there a few times but they keep comin' out with a new patch and i have to start over. :cmad :banghead :bomb :beerwanted:

why don't you clear the game then and then installed the patch  :rolleyes

Back