Can someone help me make a creature skin? Also, a map problem found.

DracoPanda

I've tryed to download the Renamon-Wolf  in the skins section, but can't seem to get the page to open.

Anyway, I was wondering if someone couldtry some skins of Monster Rancher creatures like a 'Tiger' or 'Gray Wolf' on the Wolf body.

Also..this doesn't have anything to do with skin files..But i think i figuired out how creatures are able to get around the singing stone barriers in Kilroy's training grounds v3. Only one section of the 'coast' has a line of singing stones blocking it. The otherside of the coast doesn't have a similar barrier so a creature can just walk around the far side's coast line (below and behind the enemy's temple) to reach the opposite side unhindered.

Hi, welcome to our forums. :)

DracoPanda said:
I've tryed to download the Renamon-Wolf  in the skins section, but can't seem to get the page to open.

Thanks, got that fixed.

Anyway, I was wondering if someone couldtry some skins of Monster Rancher creatures like a 'Tiger' or 'Gray Wolf' on the Wolf body.

Got any pics in case any modders are willing to take this on? ???

Also..this doesn't have anything to do with skin files..But i think i figuired out how creatures are able to get around the singing stone barriers in Kilroy's training grounds v3. Only one section of the 'coast' has a line of singing stones blocking it. The otherside of the coast doesn't have a similar barrier so a creature can just walk around the far side's coast line (below and behind the enemy's temple) to reach the opposite side unhindered.

Yah, I remember that from when I first used it. I perfer to use the original version instead.

I was hping someone could make an Aipom skin for the Ape! Oh and when I download something, how do I open it Kays? Thanx!

Back