Cache Pack -.- and Drives

thepinkkitty

I've never had any problems with Cache Pack and it's always worked fine and I aaalllways download it when I reinstall my Black and White but to save space on my C:\ thingy mijiggy I installed Black and White to the D drive thing and then I installed Cache Pack.
Buuut, when I played and got my creature and got it out of the pen I decided to change it to a lion, so I went on Cache Pack and unfortunately it was all stupid! Because when I got the creature changer up it didn't say my new profile name, it said my old profile names that didn't exist anymore.
I think it's because I saved the profiles in the C drive before and when I unistalled it it said "Do you want to keep your old profiles" so I clicked yes. But now I don't want them anymore because I have my new profile. But the old ones ccome up on thte Cache Pack thing.
So to sum it up when I open Cache Pack it says my C drive profile names not my D drive profile name. Why? :(

Good news: I downloaded a different creature changer and that one knew where my profile was so I changed the creature to a lion ^^ :D

Back