BW3 creatures, if you had a choice..

aww but wiofs lol (what i call lion-wolfs) great name awesome looking too looks like a wolf with a mane and lion paws just made it up lol

yay post 201!

Will Wright should make a game that has bnw2 and spore mixed into it called: Black Spore White.  :woot

But a Jaguar is just a black Leopard. ???

A creature like a Kangaroo might be interesting.

I'm choosing the good fighters...Hmmm...how 'bout a Fox.. I like the color.

Eagle!.... Worm! beetle! ummmmm i want the bear back or how boat an elephant

Maybe an Undead Creature will be cool. Hmmm... Undead Wolf like the Undead Ape in BOTG.

How 'bout a Chimera? Although it would be unfortunate if it got into its heads to do 2 different things at the same time lol.

I agree with darknex, there should be some sort of editor at the begining of he ame where you can create your own creature, or chose from a group of premade creatures...

but I think it should go a step further than spore, and you should be able o add fur if you want to...

But a snail's got no legs or arms. :p

How about an Octopus?

Then Gary has slime legs and arms. And the Octopus can't go on land unless there's underwater creatures. If there is, I'd choose Whale. Yes it has arms(and legs), but i don't know where.

I'd wanna have...

A sort of plant creature. Maybe a man eating Venus fly trap? It would have roots as legs and its arms would be the part of the stems that extend out where the leaves attach to. A tree would be a nice addition too.

Next to that... I'd want a wurm-like creature that would move around by burrowing underground. It could be attacked (when it's underground the animation is just dirt covering the animal so you could shoot at it or melee it) but it would be harder to kill. The wurm creature would be substantially weaker though, because it has the burrowing advantage.

Finally, I'd want them to keep all the original creatures. I want the cow to be turned into a bull though, because a bull seems more appropriate for a creature who's gonna be working in the fields and fighting. Cows are only good for entertaining. Maybe add bulls as a new one and keep the cows?

Oh, I know, a Frog.. It jumps on enemy troops until they are all squished and dead!!

the turtle already does that... :rolleyes

but a frog would be cool.

The Frog just keeps on jumping, no leg sweeps, and is rarely damaged when fighting because of it's highjump..Cool..

it'd be funny if it jumped off the screen when it gets scared... and just stays away if you neglect it... :woot

Back