BW3 creatures, if you had a choice..

leathaface

i know BW3 wouldnt be coming out anytime soon, or maybe even forever..
But while we wait and hope in anticipation, what do you guys think should be the next line-up of creatures?

Here are some which i think would be pretty cool creatures:
African Elephant
Cheetah
T-Rex
Brontosaurus (aka 'long-necks')
Mud Crab

And of course the others which were already present in the BW series; lion, tiger, turtle, gorilla, rhino etc.
:D

Personally, i like the idea of a giant crab in a battle; tough defense and strong attacks, but lacking in speed and unable to dodge. Also, vulnerable to magic like lightning and fire.

What do you guys think? Feel free to add in your inputs! :yourock:

I've had this idea, deals with creatures but not the type.
Ok so you start the game. Then you tame a creature with your godly powers. Its a 4-legged (maybe 2) animal, and its as big as a human. You have to train it to walk, and other god-creaturely stuff. It grows larger as it learns from you and eats lots of food. How do u like it?

draiko665 said:
i think dinosaurs would be cool
Exactly! lol

Cheetah I think has already been done s it wouldn be hard...
Crab would look cool, but seems kinda hard to do...
and elephant? Mehh...

They should (if they make BW3) make a lot of creatures to choose from, for more variety in skirmishes and such.

A Panther would be cool. Kind of a cross between the lion and the tiger, but ran on all fours and used sneak tactics as its master soldier.

We need some reptilian creatures though not "dinosaurs"

Eve from CI would be cool too

Well their's the croc as reptilian and a turtle... I think that their should be a flying creature like a dragon.

Other wise I'll add a panda, a few insects and also different mythical creatures...

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned the bears. ???

How about a Bisson. It'll be like the cow on steroids.

I think they should just like in BW1 have generic emotes per set, and then a heck load of creatures, from A to Z that are able to be morphed into bipedal creatures.

as.. an ant creature.. would look werid.. O_O

Ahahaha! I can't imagine an ant standing up XD
It would like...be unbalanced and keep falling or soemthing :p

Bear would be cool...and first thing that came to mind for A was an armadillo..that may work...dunno

no here is the best a chinchilla, or a rabbit,frog. wait no a dodo bird. :yes

Pikachu
Skunk
Sheeig( Pig+Wool)
COW!! :D ( With wings )
Rabbits
People!!( muahahaha!  :angry  )

The things i love most as a pet.

Man, that would be cool if they came up with an option for BW3 for you to customize your creature =D...
Just like on SPORE!!!!!!  :woot

Back