Resource icon

BW2 v1.2 Trainer v1.2.1 1.0.0

Z

Zhoul

Zhoul submitted a new resource:

BW2 v1.2 Trainer v1.2.1 - v1.2.0 - v1.2.1 Changes Fixed: -- Some people experienced an issue where the trainer would say "Whit

v1.2.0 - v1.2.1 Changes

Fixed:
-- Some people experienced an issue where the trainer would say "White.exe in memory. Not connected". Meaning: The game is running, but the trainer is not connected. This has been fixed and tested.
-- "Use Wonders Without Charge" is now functional once more. This is the *only* feature that was not properly translated from the previous version. (from what you folks tell me).

In short: All trainer functions should work as specified.

Read more about this resource...

ive tried to play the game even tried to play around with the file but i lose every thing so if you could would you be so nice and make a trainer?

thank jonathan

I downloadied this but the hotkeys wont work for me, what am i doing wrong?

Could this work in Windows Vista?
I used with a lot error report.

This trainer is functioning on Vista, and gives a false positive error.

Please ensure that you install the files suplied in system32 if you are running Vista 32x, and sysWOW64 if you are running Vista 64x

A trainer is a small program that is used to edit certain values in game, for instance, the creature height, or, endless resource piles whilst the game is running.

Hotkeys may at some times not work corectly due to a file missing, or incorect placement. Or the fact that your Windows doesn't reconise the hot-keys whilst in an other game.

I hope that helped ^^

Awesome job Zhoul.... i was wondering.... are u going to make one for BOTG?

anybody has a trainer that works with 1.1?
[br][br]Added: [time]1251222128[/time]wait i meant any of these trainers work for 1.1?

This one should work with 1.1

http://www.bwfiles.com/files/file.php?id=580

I can't get it to work. I'm on Vista 64 bit, and I put the two files in System32 and sysWOW64, can anyone help?

There shouldn't be a need to place files anywhere.

Just upack the zip and double click on BW2v12_Trn_v1201.exe.

anyone used this with windows7? i keep getting

An error occured while in the GamePID2 function.
Error Number:31027
Error Description:System Error &H800040001 (-2147467263). Not implemented

An error occured while in the tmrLiveUpdate function.
Error Number:31027
Error Description:System Error &H80004001 (-214767263). Not implemented

Anyone know how to fix this?

answer here
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090307180417AArFweI

I tried the Minimum/Maximum Creature Size option but when I increase the maximum size my creature remains the same size. However, he acts like he's as big as the trainer made him (for example when I zoom in to pet him it acts like he's really tall even though he appears not to be). Does anyone know how to fix this?

i have the 1.2.1 ver and I cant get the 'ignore influence boundary' trick... help please!

I can´t put the dll file in the windows 32 system he says I need permission. What should I do?

I would guess that means you're not an Administrator on that machine.  Is that correct?

If so, you need to get the Administrator to put the dll file in there for you.

If it's Vista, then perhaps it's being stupid with the security controls.

Not sure if you can do this, but if you right-click on My Computer (or any link that opens Windows Explorer) and select "Run as Administrator"
and try and copy the file in that way.

Other than that, I'm not sure what you can try.

Back