BW2 patch v1.2 help!

uklady

Hi,

I have installed BW2 on my laptop and it works fine, but obviously as I dont have a mouse I cant get past the tutorial stage (as it wants me to use my middle mouse button)... The hot keys dont work in tutorial, so I have tried downloading the patches 1.1 and 1.2... But whenever I try to do this the download gets to 99% and then stops completely - i have tried different sites and it does it with both patches! Please help  :help

Thanks in advance!

Unfortunately, this ame was never made for the laptop :( .

Someone else here may know better, but I'm pretty sure you need a mouse to play B&W.

You should be able to buy a USB mouse fairly cheaply.

Sorry.

Yeh... Its fine if i use the hotkeys (e.g. z and x makes you zoom in and out) but they dont work on the tutorial... I want to download the patch so i can skip the tutorial and go onto the normal game. But there seems to be some kind of issue when i download the patch :s

Hey, uklady. :)

Which operating system are you using on that laptop?

Does it have a touch pad?

It's Vista, so I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it... And yes it has a touchpad :) I bought a mouse fairly cheap but the tutorials are still very annoying!!

Vista mostly was not an issue after SP1  for most people. :D 

uklady said:
It's Vista, so I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it... And yes it has a touchpad :) I bought a mouse fairly cheap but the tutorials are still very annoying!!
What tut's ? in 1.2 you just have to press Esc a couple of times and in no time your playing against the Norse. :)

Back