bw2 bw1 map

dan25

hello i was wondering if anyone knew how to get rid of the lightning creed power when you have it in your hand on DAXTER06 map because i cant stroke my lion without giving it an electrick shock!

I left him a PM on the LHS boards about this. :)

dan25 said:
hello i was wondering if anyone knew how to get rid of the lightning creed power when you have it in your hand on DAXTER06 map because i cant stroke my lion without giving it an electrick shock!

Hello, if you go to my thread in the lionhead boards, the latest version of the map is ready for download. And in it, I have fixed the problem of the Lightning Creed Power to never end as well as the creature selection script, so it won't be a problem anymore. To stop the lightning, press the right mouse button once.

Thanks for your question.

EDIT: http://allboards.lionhead.com/showthread.php?t=166343&page=4

i have one more question, well its a problem. I have installed the turtle files but it is a streched out lion, i will post a pic in a sec. I think i have maby solved the problem, "COPY THE CreatureEnum FILE TO THE SCRIPT COMPILER DIRECTORY" what file do you mean, is it C:\Program Files\Lionhead Studios\Black & White 2\Scripts\BW2 or what ?

wait a minute i thought bnw2 idn't have creeds, and if ur talking about bnw1 i never knew you could use the creeds so how do u use them  :upside

The creeds was something Daxter added

dan25 said:
i have one more question, well its a problem. I have installed the turtle files but it is a streched out lion, i will post a pic in a sec. I think i have maby solved the problem, "COPY THE CreatureEnum FILE TO THE SCRIPT COMPILER DIRECTORY" what file do you mean, is it C:\Program Files\Lionhead Studios\Black & White 2\Scripts\BW2 or what ?

No, you need to have to have the moding tools installed for that and I don't think if it matters if your just going to play his map. At least it shouldn't.

can you recomend a modding tool because there are quite a few...

No, there's only the one and that's the Official BW2 tools. :)

We don't host it at the moment but you can find it at BW2Files.com

Or at the Lionhead BnW2 web site: www.lionhead.com/bw2 in the modding section. And I must remember to be clear when typing up readme's because some people out there don't understand these things.

Back