Resource icon

BW Skin_Utility 1.0.0

how do you make your own creatures like edit them so they look cool

Have you tried reading the readme.txt file ???

There is no readme text with it? it extract the files but when i re do the skin to the l2d and play it its all like see through and blurred? help please

HOW DO YOU USE THIS HOW DO YOU MAKE YOUR OWN SKINS SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME!!!!!!

isnt it just soooooooooooooooooooooooo obvious? Just look at help!

this little download is great! it goes really well with the visualizer thing that's also available for downloading at this site. thanks to that download and this one, i have a lovely black wolf. ^_^

OI. there is no readme and i dont know how to use this program. can i have some help

Works to extract textures, won't add them again without completely screwing them up...

Eee... Really great idea, really great... But I still can't use it _^_ I'm stupid, I know... >.

I don't get where the extraged .tgs files go, I can't find them in the folder that it says they were extractyed to. But if I do put a .tga in the file drop box, it crashes the application. Please help!

The application works like this;

Drag and drop the .l3d file onto the .exe file, it will automaticly convert it into a TGA

edit as wished, and save by using Paint.Net in the most uncompressed way, 24/32 bit, uncompressed with alpha layer

Then, drag and drop the .tga file onto the .exe file. But! At the location of the .tga file, MUST be a .l3d file, with the exact same name.

If there is no .l3d file, it will crash.

Back