buying armies

Zebramage

hey can someone tell me if it's possible to do something so that the tribute menu lets you keep buying 100 soldiers/archers please?

i didn't know if this should go under scripting or not so sorry if this is in the wrong category =/

Yah, it probably should be in thre Mapping and scripting forum. I've moved it there.

Go to the Data\Balance folder and open the GameBalanceArtifact.txt file. Somewhere near the bottom you'll see this:

ARTEFACT_LASTLAND_HUNDRED_SOLDIERS 230000 1 1 1.1 9 0
ARTEFACT_LASTLAND_HUNDRED_ARCHERS 280000 1 1 1.1 9 0
ARTEFACT_LASTLAND_SIEGE_ENGINE 100000 1 1 1.1 9 0

The first number is the cost and the third number(I think) is the repeat. Set this at 0. For this file I think you might have to start a new game for it to take effect.

darn i was hoping it wouldn't require me to start a new game >_< oh well i'll try it anyways...i want to mass volcano a land without having to constantly click on the 1 villager thing >_< lol

0_o ooook i don't see any of what you're talking about lol here's what mine says

ARTEFACT_LASTLAND_HUNDRED_SOLDIERS 0 1 1 1.1 9 0
ARTEFACT_LASTLAND_HUNDRED_ARCHERS 0 1 1 1.1 9 0
ARTEFACT_LASTLAND_SIEGE_ENGINE 0 1 1 1.1 9 0

what you put has a lot of numbers and no spaces...oh and yes i am in the gba.txt file too
by any chance do you mean the gamebalanceARMY.txt file? =/

oh yeah i forgot to say that i have the zero tribute thing also maybe that's why mine's different than your's? =/

Sory about that, I've edited that post so it's more undestandable now.

Maybe this link will help.

http://wiki.planetblackandwhite.gamespy.com/PBnWModdingWIKI/index.php/Formats:Other:BalancingConstants:Game#GameBalanceArtefact.txt

=D i found out that you don't have to start a new game for this to take affect...but the siege weapon doesn't seem to work though...maybe i skipped it =/ lol

btw gratz on getting older kays =P another day closer to your death lol jk

Back