Building Problems...... Scaffoldings........

Akkan

everytime i try to make a building....... like a soccer field...... when i build the first time its success......... but when the second time........ its always miracle dispenser or wonder......... how can i make it show a soccer field everyitime??

Maybe you are only allowed one football field.  They are only a fun add on after all.
I have never tried to build more than 1 and can't remember a skirmish with more than 1.

i too think you can only have one soccer pitch , i tried to make one in Kilroys training map but it didnt work either.

The game will display what it thinks you need the most. So if you alredy have a soccer field then it will usually display something else.

On one occassion I did have two soccer field on a map. I forget if I made them or scripted them in. However, the villagers would only use one of them.

but miracle dispenser keeps apearing after i built 3............. does they need a stupid dispenser so damn much of them?

The miracle dispenser will show up if there isnt enough room for anything else, like a field or a civic building.

I'm pretty sure you can build more than one soccer pitch.  You need enough of a population though before they start using all of them.

You just have to get around that pesky system that decides what buildings is most desired.  It can get annoying.  It helps though to find nice open spaces to lay down a pitch.  You're more likely to get the correct plan then :;): .

I seem to remember  that  only the villagers that built or were alive when the pitch was built couldplay on it  so after a while it would fall into disuse anyway.

Back