Brown bears

rangers17

Does anyone have a brown bear download for b&w1 with lots of miracles and good at fighting :help

We do have quite a selection of creature minds and you can make them any creature type you wish.

But I wouldn't recomend it.. :no

The best thing to do is to train your own creature. At least then you know what you're dealing with

Really I hate teaching my creature, one my creature knows all miracles except the teleport.... but the  prob is i need a trainer that makes my creature learn the 3 miracles Mega Blast Increase And Extreme I need somet that makes my creature learn a miracle in 3 turns of using the miracle in front of him help ? ???

I guessed you used a cheat on your creature. I noticed you don't have much control over it most of the time.
The added bonus of teching your creature the miricles yourself is he not only knows how to use them, but when.

wel  can any one give me a creature unlocker for the brown bear :help if you can you so totally  :yourock:

Sorry but I haven't heard about a creature unlocker for the Brown Bear  :sorry

But you can use one of the creature changers that we have in Our Downlauds Area/BW: Mods Apps Tolls\Creature Tolls

Hope that this thing  helps you  :;):

Or Just Teach Your Creature All Miracles Then Go To Land 5 Do Quest On Left And Dere You Have It A BEAR!

i think i will just teach my creature in skirmish and other modes then go on single player and unlock the bear. thanks  :fixed :yourock:

Back