Black&White Multiplayer Game

Kratzean

Hello. I would have to play very gladly desire with somebody from you Black&White, but procure to you (if their it yet do not have) please ICQ Lite 5 (Chatprogramm), so that we can agree on a play date (if their desire has). I it have still desire on a Black&White portion. All further we discuss then if their ICQ have. My ICQ number, so that their can find me: 316-147-657

Have you yet to fully understand the way that English sentences are put together/

ibvibkib...You should ignore his/her bad English the meaning is clear enough. If you don't want to help then perhapse you should keep quiet its only fair. Lots of us here don't have perfect english.
soundofpillows....Search for the Pheonix it is the new way( here and official boards). Sorry no link but got to go now...

I'm not making fun of him or anything, I don't have perfect grammar and Ive been speaking english since I was 2. I was just saying its kinda hard to understand him

Well he is from Germany. Gotta make allowances for those dang foreigners!

XD

So, you're a foreigner to him and he's trying his best to speak your language. The membership here is international and English isn't everyone's first language.

Unfortunately, his English isn't that good and neither is the German translator so you'll have to make allowances and try to decipher what he's trying to say.

Thanks. :)

ok so maybe we can get back on topic so who wants to go for a  multiplayer game of bnw? :cookie

All Multiplayer players come to ICQ Lite 5 please.
My ICQ NR:  316-147-657

Thanks

come on people we need multi player
now who's up up 4 a game of bnw
(phwonix or icq) :woot

You know, the edit function is there to be used. People will read your topic if they're interested - bumping the same topic with a new post containing nothing relevant to the discussion is frowned upon. Please do not do this again.

Back