Resource icon

Black Red & White Hand Set of 12 1.0.0

Sier

Sier submitted a new resource:

Black Red & White Hand Set of 12 - A set of 12 hands. Yes, 12. TWELVE. The neutral hands are red, evil is black, and good is white.

A set of 12 hands. Yes, 12. TWELVE. The neutral hands are red, evil is black, and good is white. There are four variants of each. Regular hands, hands with thicker colors, blurred hands, and "phantom" hands which are ghostly and partly invisible.

Read more about this resource...

OMG alchemical symbolism.

I'll use it when my gaming computer is up again.

Alchemical symbolism? Not sure what that is. ???

I made the neutral hand Red because that is the default color for the player.
The others, it should be obvious. The game refers to Black representing evil, and White representing good, and whatnot and so forth.

Black, white and red are the stages of perfection in alchemy. First is the black phase, or death; This is when the matter is burned to salt and dissolved. Next is white, which is the first stage of perfection; It is identified with the moon. The legendary White Stone can turn lead to mercury and mercury to silver, and cure illness. Red is the final phase, and involves repeating the processes on the White Matter to purify it, in correspondence to astrology, to leave only the Prima Materia, or Red Stone, which can turn lead to gold and grant immortality. It is identified with the Sun.

Hermeticism is a bit of a passion of mine.

Back