Resource icon

Black and White Screen Re-sizer v2 1.0.0

Auty

Auty submitted a new resource:

Black and White Screen Re-sizer v2 - An updated version of my original in-game screen re-sizer with some small coding and aesthetic diffe

An updated version of my original in-game screen re-sizer with some small coding and aesthetic differences.

I'm currently unable to change the download file option using wrong file, as a temporary solution I've uploaded the tool to an external file sharing website.

Download Link: http://uppit.com/vyt5z6up5reu/Black_And_White_Screen_Resizer_v2.exe

A virus scan for those of you who are skeptical...

Read more about this resource...

Sorry was just informed i uploaded the png by mistake, fixing it now

Clould this download please be deleted, i made a mistake while uploading and i am unable to change the download, thanks.

Can't figure out how to delete this. Best I can offer is the suggestion to name the next version you upload to be version 2 so people know that's the more recent one.

Alternatively, I can give this a crap rating to discourage people from downloading it. But that's not really fair, so I won't do anything unless you get back to me.

If your logged in and viewing your download, I think above the "PROFILE" and "MY MESSAGES" it should have button that says "Edit this file" between "Submit a file" and "Edit profile".  It should bring you back to submit download page.  Then you can alter it in any way (you just can't delete it).

Back