Black and white online matches

silver334

This is a post to ask if anyone else is interested in joining our small group for online matches on black and white. So far, we have roughly 4 players that usually play every friday around 9pm gmt, although there will also be times when we will have the odd match during the week. We're all uk based, and the main form of connecting is tunngle.

The rules we have set is simple
  • No exploiting bug with the village center
  • No exploiting lightning bug
  • No attacking for 10 mins (Excluding when we're just having an all out brawl)
  • No use of kong or downloadable creature minds (Creature changer v2 is allowed though)

As for things such as speed up time, we ask that people ask everyone else first before doing this, same with slow down time, although we almost never use slow down time.

For anyone interested, download tunngle from here, then join:
network - BWGames
password - 0000
Network range - 7.x.x.x (Shouldn't be required, but better to be safe than sorry)

Also, please make sure you have port forwarded tunngle correctly (A green face should appear at the bottom right if everything clears out)

If you want to contact me for a game, and I'm not on tunngle, you can contact me directly on skype - tencao921. I should be up for a match most of the time, unless I'm busy.

Just out of interest how do you play your MP games. I personally like "creature rushing" better than "influence building"  it seems to work better for a short  time MP  game.

We normally do influence building more than zerg rushing with creatures, makes the match more interesting in the long run

Back