Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alwfull

• None of above

• Total voters

trit19

Elder
Well, The game is Alwsome Very good. When zooming out its just Like... Well You know Amazing.. :yourock:

:shockedThe Game Is Cool :shocked

The creature is very Good writtin AI Code, My Creature Was Destroying The norse and gates were closed he destoryed wall went in killed creature and platoons and came back to my town and helped me make my city :laugh2

Post your events of genius codeing and work of art! 
And vote!

1 of a kind.

I think thats at the top.

Well, its black&white, that says it all.....

And its awsome, no matter what ppl say, cause it was made by the guy who got an OBE for his work in games.

Graphics. 10/10.
AI. 9/10. (sometimes, if you dont attack an enemy, they wont attack u. and enemies wll stand outside gates without moving. Creature AI is awsome tho.)
Miricles. 10/10 (totally amazing)

Very good game but its still lacking in the multiplayer and non story mode aspects.  Right now i am saying that it is just good but once online play and skirmish come out then it is going to be AWESOME!

HOW MANY THREADS AM I GOING TO SAY THIS....... MULTI PLAYER WILL BE REALEASED IN A PATCH EITHER 2006 OR 2007! I FORGOT WHERE I READ IT BUT I FOUND OUT SOMEwHERE!

Well I'd hope early 2K6 as opposed to 2K7...by 2K7 I'm sure people will be more interested in the progress of BW3 than a multiplayer patch lol.

Well...    I'm a bit dissapointed..  that main thing of BW1 was to go to a village an impress them, its diffrent here and the tribute can be a bit innoying other than that..    IT'S AWSOME :D

I cant afford it, boo hoo and it is nowhere near working on either of my pcs according to the specs... Its good then i take it?? I envy the lot of you with super pcs and cash dropping out of your mouth's every tine you talk...

well wot do u think awesome and even more awesome if i had a better graphics card because the hair doesnt show on mine  :( if it did it would be even greater than awesome, also a faster computer aswell, oh well best get saving. (well just need a better computer)

Better computers aren't that expensive if you build it yoursel :D  I built the machine I'm running now for $350.00 with a few borrowed parts from my old computer and it runs BW2 great.  If I had a better graphics card (which will be coming soon) then it would really kick ass.  Asus K8N socket 754, AMD Sempron 2800+, 512 PC3200 ram, 80gig WD SATA HD, XFX Geforce 5200, and a great gaming case all for 350.00 including shipping from newegg.com

Back