Black and White 2 core application has stopped working

Sttyx

Hi!
I am new here, actually I cant find anything or anyone who can help me with this, and my friend pointed me this site, so I can try here. AS long as I will play the game, I will come here, because it is great site about B&W :)
Recently I installed B&W 2, all patches, and Tiger unlocker...

So, I play with tiger(great)...BUT I get crash everytime I enter TRIBUTE/creature panel( where miracles are for creature etc.)  :help
I tryed to make new profile, selected wolf and skiping all lands to a land 3...here I open tribute/creature panel and it works !
So I switched to my Tiger again and game crash :(
I have no idea what to do.
I am running win7, all patches, newest drivers, direct X, openAL, netframework...just everything is up to date...long time ago, when I played this on winxp I had tiger and everything worked as it should.

I can do whatever I want with my tiger, but whenever I open that creature tribute panel, game just out of nowhere crash. Please if you can, help me :)
IF you need dxdiag log or windows viewer log or whatever, just say.

So nobody know why is it happening to me ?
I have modifiend game files, but even when I changed them back to normal, it doesnt work..

It's a longshot, but perhaps if you ran it in compatibility mode for XP, it might work. Or the game may need to be installed in compatibility mode.

I doubt that would work, but I suppose it's worth a shot.

You could also try my Tiger save.  Unplayed and a solution to  a lot of problems.
Ignore the readme just merge  the 2 save games folders. Then play the Tiger profile.

The compatibility mode didnt worked.
But the Tiger save from Gremxula worked...dont know how, or why byt it worked and now I can upgrade my creature roles...

I think that mine Tiger didnt worked because, before I could buy him healing/water/fire miracle, he used them...actualy he used them in second map, where you first gain control over your creature...
So I am thinking, that game crashed because when you something buy from tribute, it will be as "bought" and no longer on the list things-to-buy...so my tiger had those miracles, yet they still were in tribute avaible to buy...and that could make the game crash...a little bit of code ?

Anyway thanks :) You can lock this :)

Back