Bit of a dilemma...

Gorbali

In BW1, I started a creature, a horse, and taught him a ton of miracles in a sandbox, only to realize that I had somehow deleted the saves from the story mode where I had that creature..

Basically, my question is, how am I able to transfer the horse BACK into story mode? or.. is it possible :X

I'm sorry, Gorbali, but I don't think it's possible to restore the Creature if the saved game itself is deleted. :(

Not sure about B&W2, but it is possible with B&W1.

We have it documented in our FAQs.  Read the "Lost Creatures" and the "To Recover Lost Creatures" sections here.

Hope that helps :;):

fenton_pat said:

We have it documented in our FAQs.  Read the "Lost Creatures" and the "To Recover Lost Creatures" sections here.

Hope that helps :;):

Thanks a whole lot :)

fenton_pat said:

As long as the profile hasn't been deleted, it is sort off possible in BW2 also.

In the "Saved Games" folder in you profile (My Documents\Black & White 2) are a series of numbered folders. These are game saves from closing BW2 and include the creature files. It is possible to start a new profile and to copy the contents on any of them into it. This will bring you to the land when and where the save was made and with your creature.

its always possible to restore a creature in bw1 if you have the mindfile

Back