best evil and best good creature

draiko665

with me the best evil creature is the TIGER
the best good creature i think is a tie between the ape and the wolf

hmm best evil creature for me would be the TURTLE

however, the best good looking creature is the tiger!  :yourock:

take a look at the turtle and see what you think.

the wolf looks horrible good or bad, and the evil cow makes me laugh, so i'd say my best greature is the evil lion, and my best good creature is the good cow, because its so cute and slow and harmless. :laugh:

The best-looking evil creature is the turtle, and the best-looking good one is either the horse or the gorilla. However, as far as mastering the techniques of their alignment, evil is either ape or tiger (depending on your intended form of evil, i.e., violence or treachery) and good is the cow.

the gorilla in BW2 looks a bit wierd, his eyes pop out too much...
but youre right, the turtle does look good evil. :angry

the tiger doesnt really take my fancy, because i cant really see his eyes and i cant get any expression out of him. :(

In B&W, the lion and the turtle looks awesome in evil form. The cow, lion and zebra is the best looking in good form imo. In B&W2, I only played with the lion so.. I don't really know : )

I vote Rhino as best evil creature in BW1.  Umm, the Zebra and Cow are my favourite good creatures.

Oh yeah! Btw, I think some creature looks great in neutral form either. Like my tiger, and the lion and the wolf is allright in normal form too. Umm, the turtle is nice either!  :D

well the wollf HAS to be neutral because it looks a bit deformed if its good or bad.

For me, the best looking neutral creature is the Tiger, and the best looking good creatures are the Leapard and Moo-Cow. Normally I use a good Tiger though with the skin swapped out for the neutral one  :yes

*revives thread*

For me, The best good creature would be the cow in Both BW and BW2
For evil, It would be the Wolf in both BW and BW2.

Best of both for me is Tiger.....he is slow to learn but slow to forget so can well for both.

We can't forget about the Ape, they are quick to learn, and they I think they can't forget, not sure.

These are B&W1 creatures.

Best good creatures:polar bear or Ape

Best evil creatures:Rhino or Turtle

Zebra and Mandrill shares the "Best Good Creatures"
While as a evil you should get like, Sheep or Cow

Back