Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

chaoslight

Elder
What creature do u think is the best?
Not just at fighting or being nice  :angel ,
but at everything.......
Im voting for tiger.

Lion, hands down, because it's like good at everything and can get very strong and not that this has anything to do with this but I've noticed that the lion has like better hair graphics than the other animals.  :cool:

Definetly Lion. A great warrior, but for my purposes, he is a great learner and very kind. + his good form is awesome.

Hellz no Dennis tigerz best. wasup man yeah u heaard tigerz best. payce dennis (greekfreak5)

mike im sorry no but its lion lol i dont care what u say lion owns tiger lol  anyways ill ttyl and geton halo 2 later

srry tiger is better . yo im gonna be an actor/model/scientist/married to jessica alba.

Hahahaha  you guys are funny...  and foolish!  the creature you like the best is an opinion,  and you cant change someones opinion..    its just an endless discussion      lol

Like Chetto sead you giues are foolish it doesn't deppend on which one you choose, it deppends on how you train it.

ohhh of course im just saying

ohh and mike jessica alba will be mine and you know it im going to me a 10000000000000 doctor and marry her and laugh in your face lol

and chetto i love your  cow lol and yes your opinion is your own im sorry if their was any misunderstanding

ok :)  and Thnx  :yourock:  Cows rock is my opinion :yourock:

and in mine is lion but i quess every animal is unique in their own way  :yourock: rock on wooo  :yourock:

Back