Battle of the gods guide

dark-heavem

Welcome to the botg guide here i´ll guide you through the game, right on the beginning of the game you get the opportunity of choosing six creatures you can also load your old one!
After you have choosen your creature you must choose your alingment:
good:you get some impressive buildings your alingment is 60%good and the tribute in the beginning is 50000.
neutral:you don´t get much buildings and your alingment is neutral but you get 740000.
evil:you´ll get some evil buildings,your alingmet is 60% evil and your tribute is 50000

Land:1
This land is only a video it shows the birth of Xoatl.
Land:2
displayimage.php

This might you remember of land6 in bnw2 .
Quests:
Save the villagers from the prison:
You have to find your villagers which can be found

I am having trouble on  BOTG bonus land  attack level 17 the Lava miracle just dosen't  hold up long enough  with about 5000 undead attacking from all sides.
miracles life ,death meteor and shield are all but useless.
Blacksmiths are maxed but troops over run.

Welcome to the botg guide here i´ll guide you through the game, right on the beginning of the game you get the opportunity of choosing six creatures you can also load your old one!
After you have choosen your creature you must choose your alingment:
good:you get some impressive buildings your alingment is 60%good and the tribute in the beginning is 50000.
neutral:you don´t get much buildings and your alingment is neutral but you get 740000 tribute.
evil:you´ll get some evil buildings,your alingmet is 60% evil and your tribute is 50000

Land:1
This land is only a video it shows the birth of Xoatl.
Land:2
This might you remember of land6 in bnw2 .
Quests:
Save the villagers from the prison:
You have to find your villagers which can be found herehttp://www.bwfiles.com/gallery2/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=11151&pos=2
To save them you have to send your creature to the prison and attack the walls.
Tribute:50000
After the villagers are free Xoatl will send some armies to your city wich attacks from two sideshttp://www.bwfiles.com/gallery2/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=11151&pos=1
If you survived the attack start building.
Conquer two towns by impressivnes:
Start building.
After a town is conquered Xoatl will attack with 3 stones and then with3 fireballs then the enemys creature appears and the sky turns back to normal.
Tribute:20000
Increase impressivnes to 30000
Build until your impressivnes reaches 30000
Tribute:10000
Collect resources
For this your villagers have to collect 3000 wood ,ore and grain
Tribute:9000
Demon bones:
The missionaries are undead and want to dance.
It´s nearly the same as the treepuzzle in bnw but the order is always the same.
http://www.bwfiles.com/gallery2/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=11151&pos=1
Riddles on the rocks.
This quest can be found herehttp://www.bwfiles.com/gallery2/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=11151&pos=7
You have to turn them in the right position.
Tribute:50000
Creature entertains 20 villagers
Give your creature the order to entertain your villagers
Tribute:4000
Creature collects ressources
The same as collect ressources but this time your creature does have to collect 3000 ore,wood and grain.
Tribute:9000
Create armies 10
Use the dead miracle.
Tribute:5000
Reach population to 300 create breeders or create undead armies.
Tribute:10000
Conquer  2 towns by force
Send your armies to a city but beware the enemygod will attack your armies.
Conquer the land
Take the enemy towns by impressivnes or by force
Tribute:400000
Smack-a-skelleton http://www.bwfiles.com/gallery2/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=11151&pos=6
For this you have to click on the ground and reach a highscore to 3000
Tribute:10000 if you beat your personal highscore you´ll get 5000 tribute
to be conteniued....

sorry for the first one but my computer went crazy

@grem
have you tried the lightning miracle

Lightning kills so few.
Life and death  are more effective but nearly useless.
You are the expert what did you do on this level.

if lightning doesnt work then try the meteor or use the dead miracle on the armies most of them will be killed before your skelletons take action

Landname:2 Norsehomeland
B_W_Screen_0011%7E0.png

What to say?
Xoatl uses the Norse wolf for his sacrifices to create skeleton soldiers.

Goldscrolls:
Win the land:
The main quest in every land is to conquer it, however first of all you should start building up your city till you got the first four villages conquered by impressiveness.
Then create a platoon give your creature the task warrior and try to attempt the silverscroll: The two torches.
After you´re finished with the platoon send them to take over the third village and the fourth village after that build on every village a epic miracle to get more influence.
Now send your platoon to the fifth village and take it over.
The sixth one should be conquered by impressiveness, because Xoatl will use the dead miracle to get his revenge on that village and if you had conquered it by force your platoon may be wiped out.
Now it´s time for the last one, the first wall can be easily destroyed by yourself, the next one should be destroyed by your creature and the last one too, now send your soldiers to the village center to take it over your creature should guard them.
If you successfully conquered the last village you won the land and you get a nice amount of tribute:70.0000

Silverscrolls:
The two torches
B_W_Screen_0013.jpg

This can be found here:
B_W_Screen_0011.jpg

What to do?
Well you have to simply change them, but it´s not that easy as it sounds since you only got one hand and if one of the torches hits the ground it expires.
The best way is to grab the green one and move it to the purple one wait till both of them shine now drop the green one on the purple if you´re lucky both torches will float over the plinth.
If you´re not so lucky try it again till you both of them float over the plinth.
Now grab the green one and move it over the other plinth, drop it.
Reward:50.000 tribute and a nice ghost platoon.

Curling
This can be found on the small icy islands.
You got three pucks and every puck should hit as many other pucks as possible for every puck that is outside the ring does give you bonuspoints.
If you got a highscore of 3000 or more you successfully completed the challenge.
Reward:10.000 tribute and if you beat your previous highscore you´ll get 15.000 tribute.

Sliding puzzle
This can be found right at your village.
If you have solved the puzzle you don´t get any tribute but the enemy´s creature get´s ill and is easier to defeat by your creature.

Objectives:
Increase impressiveness to 30.000
Build up your village.
Tribute:20.000

Increase population to 500.
Create breeders, use the siren, create undead soldiers and solve the torches quest.
Tribute:10.000

Creature defeats soldiers:17
Send your creature to an enemy platoon and attack it.
Tribute:15.000

Collect resources
Your villagers have to collect 6000 wood, ore and grain.
Tribute:12.000

Creature collects resources
Same as collect resources but this time your creature has to collect 6000 wood, ore and grain.

Conquer 4 towns by impressiveness.
Simply build up your village.

Conquer 4 towns by force.
Send your platoon to the enemy's villages but beware it will be attacked by the enemy god.

End of part two.

If i have forgotten a quest or an objective please say it to me.

Land:4 Greekhomeland.

Goldscroll(s): Win the land

So you made it up to Land4, the real fight starts here.
Why?
Because the enemy got 2 Epics a Hurricane epic and an Earthquake epic the Earthquake won´t bother good Gods but for evil Gods it could be a little problem.
Well first of all you should try to get rid of the Hurricane as fast as possible since it might be a big problem later,the best way to get rid of it is to build two epics it doesn´t matter wich one just build them up quickly.
After you´ve conquered the first village the Hurricane won´t bother you anymore, but beware Xoatl will attack you with his platoons and miracles so you should have some people worshiping at the altar.
If you have conquered the second village Xoatl will use his Earthquake to get his revenge on that village,for good Gods it won´t be a problem but for evil Gods it might be one.
Now to the last one,if you have also conquered it you´ve won the game and you got the opportunity to kick Aztecs butt again or to go to the main menu.
Why you might think because there´s a bonusland but that´s not important now.

Tribute: 120000

Silverscroll(s): Sliding puzzle
The same as on the Norse homeland no tribute but a sick enemy creature.

Objectives: Conquer two villages by Ipressivness
Build up your village.
Tribute:20000

Conquer two villages by force
Use your creature, miracles, epics and create a platoon and build up some blacksmiths.
tribute:20000

Collect ressources
Collect 6000 wood,ore and grain.
Tribute:15000

Creature collects resources
Your creature has to collect 6000 wood,ore and grain
Tribute:15000

Build a Epic
Simple build up an Epic-Miracle
Tribute:100000

+ rep for posting those guides.

I see the last one is in the FAQs already. :)

Thanks

I solved the torch puzzle by handing one of them to my creature to hold while I moved the other one into the correct position, then took the other torch from my creature and placed it in the correct position.

The next part will be coming after a week because I'm going to a school youth hostel in France and after the week is over I hope that I can be helpful in the bonusland. :)
See ya in a week.

BotG Guide part 4: The Bonusland

How do I get it?
Well there are two different ways of getting to it.
1. In every land there is a statue with a face, you'll have to collect them, little advise they're all on the edge of each land.
2. Kay's trick:  Rename Bmap into Map.

What's so special about the Bonusland?
The Bonusland is an open ended land, with no walls, no possible way in conquering the whole land
and there are no Epics.
And the Turtle is going to be your creature.

Oh no my well trained and beloved Lion is gone!!!
No it isn't the Bonusland doesn't change any thing in the normal gameplay lands.

What do I need to survive long enough?
First of all a good Computer, yes that's right, because after the 16th or 17th wave the game will be running very slowly.
Mana: No mana= no miracles= no town.
So you'll need Breeders, Worshippers, lots of Temple's and Punishment Spikes.
And these Miracles too: Undead, Fireball, Lava, Meteor, Lightning and Verdant.
The Turtle, the Turtle can be very usefull or completely useless.

So what's the point in the Bonusland?
The Bonusland is meant to be a big challenge and to show you the Turtle.

Oddities: Before a town is conquered by the enemy, the enemy will (completely) destroy the town.
After a few Town's have fallen to the Aztec's the enemy god will appear, but don't worry the only thnig he'll do is: Watering the crops.

Back