Balance files Wiki?

Sylvan

Elder
I remember that reading a post here once, that contained a link to a wiki site of BW(2) that explained what all the values in the balance files ment.. however!..

I can't find it anymore!  :upside

If anybody knows what site it is, or if you happen to remember the link, help me out!  :laugh:

It looks like the BW2 Modding WIKI might of been removed.

I've been getting a maintenance page for the last few weeks when trying to access it.

What's the name and adress again? Perhaps the Internet History data-base still has the html page for it :laugh: We might be able to recover a bit.. ?

Else.. tobad! :(

When we heard that PBnW was being shut down some time ago. I took the liberty of copying most of the sites there just in case. :)

http://www.bwfiles.com/archives/ModdingWiki

You're wonderfull kays!  :laugh:  Thank you so much! :D

Playing black & white 2 will be more fun for me now  :laugh:

Also, could you make ^^  into the code for  :laugh:  ? I use it so often :p (or add that it also filters into  :laugh: )

hey kays, a while back you talked to someone about an application that can easily edit balancefiles. you said you didnt know anything about it, but he also opened a thread saying that he had uploaded it. the link was dead. :(

is there any way you could contact him and see if hell upload it here?

I'm going to plead ignorance here.

There was a topic to which I replied but never got an answer. If there was a second topic. I missed it.

Do you have a link to that second topic?

heres the link to the thread, but the website link that he gives you simply brings you to an advert site. :( i went on it a few months prior, and it said that they were trying to fix the webpage, and it'd be up and running within a month or so.
http://community.lionhead.com/forums/thread/1377149.aspx

its pretty sad. even the link to the screenshot is dead.  :cry

That's a really old thread. Best I can tell 2005.

As well, the OP hasn't been logged in there since 2007

Back