B&W2 Features on Black and White and CI

Blast_Master

I was woundering will anyone try to put the B&W 2 features on B&W 1 and CI not the bad features. I would like to see B&W 1 and CI worked on it's features also restorating anything that's not in the game?

I don't think anyone has tried to put BW2 features into BW1. 

However there was a project called Of Gods and Mortals (OGaM) that was putting BW1 features into BW2.  But due to technical issues, lack of interest, and other problems, it was cancelled. There is a working beta available for download on this site, but I don't think there will be a full release.

Someone here should work on it putting B&W2 features into B&W1 and CI which would make the game more fun also thinking of a leveling system as well for it.

Like GallopRider said, most people saw it as easier to take the best bits of B&W 1 and put them into B&W2. It was the fresher game and with the better graphics so it appeared as the easier candidate.

But to at least fan the flames of interest and conversation, what specific B&W 2 features would you like to see put back into the original game?

Not saying this mod can be done, but if ever you stand a chance of a mod or program being written for you, the more specific your requirements, the better someone might take an interest in doing it for you.  Just having a single very vague requirement leaves things way too wide open.

My advice would be to list of the new things you specifically want implemented in B&W 1.  That way, we can more easily say what's doable and talk of what might have been.

I would like to see the epic miracles, also the features on the creature mind which you can click on like I will eat this poo and you click on that and it comes out and you click on it and either stroke him or slap him. 2nd I would like to select the buildings then just wait on the scffod till the big house comes up, 3rd would like to see you can pickup multiple people and also multiple trees from the ground also multiple objects.

I would also like to see a leveling system for B&W1 and for Creature Isle like when you level while you build up your towns and earn influence you'll unlock new spells or epic miracles, new creatures, increase on food, wood, water, Also firing mulitple Fireballs with a 10sec durotation. Also like to see the Miracle features from B&W 2 like throwing water balls, Lighting balls, Shield balls, etc.

I do not understand actually wanting the changed, dumbed-down creature.

However, I believe that Kratzean's doing some of this in his BW/CI mod...? I have not followed it very closely because I do not have CI.

As far as the very technical aspects, not getting my hands dirty actually learning or thinking or doing anything, unlockables based on the total value of a village sounds very do-able (if not easy, I just mean it would not take majour refiguring of how the game works), epic miracles I am 99.9% certain I remember being a listed feature of Kratzean's Megamod, and the auto-building might be feasible, though I am not certain. The others I do not know about.

I do like to see more features on Black and White 1 and also on for CI as well as fixing some bugs on the game would be nice.

The epic Miracles I would love to see on Creature Isle as well which that I can't wait.

Okapidragon said:
I do not understand actually wanting the changed, dumbed-down creature.

However, I believe that Kratzean's doing some of this in his BW/CI mod...? I have not followed it very closely because I do not have CI.

As far as the very technical aspects, not getting my hands dirty actually learning or thinking or doing anything, unlockables based on the total value of a village sounds very do-able (if not easy, I just mean it would not take majour refiguring of how the game works), epic miracles I am 99.9% certain I remember being a listed feature of Kratzean's Megamod, and the auto-building might be feasible, though I am not certain. The others I do not know about.

Yes, I have add the Epic miracles, A Tributmode (like the Tribut in B&W2) and the Multipickup into B&W CI! But my mod is not longer called Megamod. The name is Genesismod now!

You can find Videos about the epics and the Multipickup on my Youtube-account!

For example, the Siren-Epic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn6venInp78

OK.  I totally missed this.  That just looks damn impressive.

I'd heard of these mods before but never looked at the detail.

If I ever get around to installing B&W CI on my Windows 7 machine, this is sooo totally going in there :D .

Back