B&W CUTSCENE FREEZEEE !!!!! LAND 2

marano

I got a weird problem that i never had !!  in the end of land 2 !!! of b&w 1 nemesis is taking control and killing khazar and his creature ! but when lethys is sending his creature to khazars dead creature nothing happens the creature just stands still doing nothing and the music just continus like forever soooo,can somebody help me with this problem

many thanks from holland !!

It must be because Lethys's creature is too big to make it past some houses or something. This has happened to me before on Land 1 when my creature was walking up the mountain to the guide. I think the creature's pathfinding is still in effect in the video, so if he can't make it past some houses either because it's impossible or because he's too big, he'll just stand there in the video.

You'll need to load a previous save, get rid of whatever's blocking the creature's way, and try again.

Unless your problem is completely different and I'm way off base. :)

Just to add to this.  You need to load back to an earlier save when there weren't as many buildings in the way.  Kazhar doesn't seem to have any education in area planning and just plants buildings down wherever he can.  So if you play Land 2 for too long (which we're all tempted to do what with it being such a cool land and all), you run the risk of Kazhar blocking the path that Lethys's creature has to take.

Simply destroying those buildings mightn't work as sometimes, the creatures act like they're still there.

thank you both !!! for this  ,i just din't thought about it !!!  yeah the creature is just to big !!! because my creature is at max growth,lethyss creature is 2 !!

Glad we could help. :)

Let us know if you have any other issues.

Back