Anyone saw multiplayer on BOTG?

I just got it yesterday and played it today, and I'm embarrased to say... It's hard. I can't keep up with the new god. Plus in the starting town there is no ore supply so you need to take over some heavily guarded towns. And to add to that, I wanted to make my creature good, but he's been killing so many skeletons that he's almost totally evil.  :help! I wnat my creaure to be good, any suggestions?

And to stay on topic, if the multiplayer was on Battle of the Gods it would probably be a while before anyone got on because you basiccaly start all over again. Everyone would wait until they had everything they want/need.

Actualy There would be need to be balence in the Mp ( if there is one...) Large army coming your way? Welll throw like 5 water bombs at the ground so there slow and then fire a lighting balt at there way it frys the whole thing omost

Meh certainly there could be like a total conversion.. aka Balance stuff and such Would be great

Focus! getting off topic!

No there isn't going to be any multiplayer, but hell if they make BW3, they better put MP in it.
I remember someone from the Dev team stated that Bw2 is intended for singleplayer and skirmish only(Thanks to mod tools).

Back