Anyone saw multiplayer on BOTG?

Darkside

I would like the ask if anyone saw Multiplayer on BOTG *fingers crossed* tell the crowd!  :banghead

Nope.. no Multiplayer on BotG.. but the game is a big improvement. believe me.

aww man at least i saw a couple'o pics how you choose your creature PETER MONYLEUX IF YOUR LOOKING PUT ON DAMN MULTIPLAYER GAME IN THE NEXT PATCHES ! :shocked

There will never be official multiplayer for BW2 - especially not in a patch!  However, many single player games have had multiplayer built by the modding community (i.e. GTA: Vice City) So who knows, maybe in the future something will be put together....

Don't hold your breath though ;)

I remember reading a reply that dero may work on it :)

Maybe. And im not even sure if i did read it or not :D

that would of been hiliarious having the multiplayer ...I know all of us will still be on the game 247  :yourock:

I was looking forward to multiplayer. I was gonna beat you all with my meteor o' doom :p

It would have been great :p

Ooooh yeah?!? You would get me and my lion THAT easy!  :happytears:

I am not to be messed with. I have a volcano and I'm not afraid to use it. So be warned. And my lion is extremely experienced in the feild of combat.

Seriously guys.. A mixture of the volcano epic and lightning bolt would take you all down! :D

my lion and I used the lightning bolt to finish a full army.  :upside

Bah.... my lion 100% muscle and fitness he knows all miracles and i got all miracles and epics and my armys are so big your head will be on a pike my creature also has master soldier gatherer entertainer buildier  :fixed

you trying to throw competetion against my Lion rocky and I? *evil laughs* I have Rocky all miracles, expert on everything and 100% pure fitness and  all!! So....

How do you like me now?!  :yourock: :yourock: :yourock:

Please guys. A creature with 0% everything could destroy an entire army with all miracles and soldier upgrades.

But still it's a good Idea to keep him up. Besides, my creature has had experience in the feild like you wouldn't imagine.

Ok, let's get back on topic here.... :yes

*nods to kay* Ok guys... where we left off?  :shocked

okay guys that'll do.. :p

We dont wanna be spamming up the place.. :D

Multiplayer would be great. also it would let me add another bar to my sig saying 'BW2 Multiplayer User' :D

Back