Anyone Remember the Bender Model?

Redkora

A long time ago, there was a very good model of Bender for the rhino in BW1. Does anyone remember and/or know where to find it? This topic is probably an exercise in futility, but it's worth a try.

There were so many odd ball creatures around at the time.
A few I remember  are Pig ,fox , hamster , gerbil and dragon all models not just skins.

I mean Bender from Futurama. The model had great animations as well. His eyes would telescope out of his head!  :laugh2

I remember seeing images of that alright on other game sites.  Don't know if we ever got our hands on those models here.  I remember hearing those custom models were always a little buggy though :( .

That's the first I've heard of it. So obviously we don't have it.

Redkora said:
I mean Bender from Futurama. The model had great animations as well. His eyes would telescope out of his head!  :laugh2

Did you actually have it at one time? If so, which creature was used? ???

Yes, I did have it at one time on an older computer I had. The creature the model-maker used was the rhino. Granted, it was a bit buggy, but it was hilarious.

I remember seeing that model somewhere. I tried to download it but the files were corrupt. I also saw and successfully downloaded cyborg, shark, and eagle creature models. All three looked really weird when they moved...

I don't remember where I found those and my black and white files were among those that mysteriously disappeared off my hard drive last year...  :(

If it helps, I think the name of the site was called something like "Black & White zone." That's a pretty generic name, so I doubt we will find the right site.

[bq]"I think it was something called the Black & White zone."[/bq]
You might be thinking about Planet Black & White. I used to go there alot before I discovered this treasure of a site.

I believe the site he's talking about is BWZone (or something like it).  It died off long before Planet Black & White due to nobody being around to maintain/update it.

They had a pretty comprehensive downloads section, especially in the area of creature skins/models.

Stormiracle10 said:
[bq]"I think it was something called the Black & White zone."[/bq]
You might be thinking about Planet Black & White. I used to go there alot before I discovered this treasure of a site.

Noper. Notice how those models aren't on the site?

It may have been BWZone, but I think I would remember that because I used to go there all the time...

Back